Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hmmmm.... did it, or didn't it?

I logged in this morning to check on the FOX/PERRY test that was due back in August and failed twice.  Guess what?  The dates shifted again.  I immediately fired off an email to FTDNA's support desk.  They got back to me quite quickly saying that it was still being tested and didn't look like it had failed.  I also posted to the International Society of Genetic Genealogists group on Facebook and tagged an FTDNA employee there asking if she could check, and she's saying it passed.  I'm still seeing the delayed dates when I log in though.

I've seen this before, where the dates get shifted, but within hours results come in, so I'm content to just wait it out for a day or two.  If we don't have results by Monday, I'll get a little bit more pushy, but I'm hoping that the info I got on Facebook was solid and that we'll have results really soon!  Finding out where my aunt matches my dad and my great-uncle will be a big, big help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment