Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Delivered!

According to the USPS, both tests were successfully delivered to their locations yesterday.

1)  The KLASSEN test is now at the lab.  The next step is for Family Tree DNA (aka the lab) to acknowledge that they have received it, and for them to put it in the queue for testing.  I learned yesterday that they start new testing batches every Wednesday.  I think it is too late for this test to join today's batch, so I'm hoping it will be batched and ready to go for next Wednesday, the 3rd.  I'm projecting that we should get those results around July 8th, though I'm hoping for sooner than that!
*UPDATE* The lab has acknowledged that they have the test.  Now we're waiting to see if it managed to squeak into today's batch, or if we're waiting until next week.

2)  The PERRY test was delivered to my aunt's mailbox yesterday.  She will take it to Uncle G, who will test, and then my aunt will mail it back.  Hopefully they will let me know when it is back in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment