Monday, June 22, 2015

Results!

Results are in for the first round of the KLASSEN test.  This was the autosomal test, of which people get 50% from their mother, and 50% from their father.  Later on, I'll upgrade the test to include this cousin's YDNA, because we're really interested in finding his paternal grandfather (my grandmother's maternal grandfather).

I've been playing around with the KLASSEN matches a little bit tonight.  Definitely recognizing some familiar names from our 23andme testing we've already done, so that is good.  Still can't compare the KLASSEN cousin to the rest of us yet because I've thus far been unable to download his raw data in order to be able to upload it to GEDmatch.com yet.  And yes.  That's driving me crazy.

This KLASSEN cousin's "My Origins" results aren't in yet (backwards from 23andme!), so I'm hoping that just means that they're still processing some things and the raw data will be available in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment