Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Raw data!

I checked again this morning, and the KLASSEN kit's raw data was finally available for download!  One step closer to being able to compare that kit to the other 23andme kits we've already done.  I immediately downloaded the raw data and uploaded it to GEDmatch so we can do the comparison.  Now I'm just waiting for it to finish tokenizing so that I can actually run the comparisons.

In other news, there was a 50% off sale on FTDNA last night.  I missed it.  I didn't have the address I needed for the LOEWEN kit.  :(  I have about half of what I need to pay for it right now, so I should be able to purchase it in July, but if anyone wants to make a donation to move that up, you can donate any amount by sending a gift via Paypal to stephanie@stephaniekberman.com.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment